Adventure Kiting WA Kitesurfing Safari
Learn to Kitesurf in Perth or go on a Kitesurfing Safari in Western Australia.
Adventure Kiting WA is the best kitesurfing school and tour company in all of Western Australia, and are offering weekend trips as well as longer trips throughout the rest of the season.
And you can get $15 off any tour if you book through me!
Last year, I went on an 8 day kitesurfing tour along the coast of Western Australia. This corner of the world is one of the most remote regions on the planet. It’s not uncommon to camp on a beach and or go kiting and have the area wholly to yourself. Lancelin and Cervantes are known for having clear blue water, white sand beaches, and a reliable seabreeze that kicks in almost every afternoon.
With IKO trained instructors to help me fix anything that I was doing wrong, I went from barely being able to go upwind to riding fully independent, turning, doing downwinders with ease, and getting my board back confidently. While I was a beginner, the tour caters to kitesurfers of all levels. Read all about it here.
What’s Included in the Western Australian Kitesurfing Tour?
- Feasts of fresh cooked, healthy meals
- Tent, sleeping pad, and camping chair
- Transportation from your home in Perth up to Cervantes/Lancelin or the WA coastline and back
- Standup paddleboards and snorkels to use during quiet mornings
- You have the option of renting gear or bringing your own (all abilities)
Should You Book a Tour?
YES! If you are an adventure-addict, that is. I would definitely go on it again if given the chance. Brian and Martina, the owners and tour guides, are very accommodating for any concerns that you might have.
Types of Kitesurfing Tours
- KiteWeekender: Weekend Tours to Cervantes, Wedge Island, or Lancelin
- KiteDelight: Seven day trip to Western Australia’s best spots!
- KiteImmersion: Ten Day tours along Western Australia’s coastline!
- … All season long!
How Much does it Cost?
KiteWeekender: $350 for independent kiters. $600 for beginners with lessons and kite hire.
KiteDelight 7 day tour: $1,260 for independent kiters. $2,060 for beginners includes 8 hours of lessons and kite hire.
KiteImmersion 10 day tour: $1,800 for independent kiters. $2,600 for beginners – includes 8 hours of lessons and kite hire.
The lessons are a great value, considering that they usually cost $500 just on their own – without camping, transportation, and food!
How do I Book?
You can sign up through the original website, or get $15 off by booking through me! I approached Brian and Martina about providing a discount to readers and becoming an affiliate for their company because I loved my tour so much.
If you’d like to join in on the fun, as someone learning or a seasoned kitesurfer, you can email me for availability and booking at hello[at]chantae[dot]com and get the CWH discount.
Available Tour Dates
- November 28 – December 8: KiteImmersion
- December 3 – 4: KiteWeekender
- December 10 – 11: KiteWeekender
- December 17-18: KiteWeekender
- December 26 – January 4: KiteImmersion
- January 7 – January 8: KiteWeekender
- January 21 – January 30: KiteImmersion
- February 4 – February 5: KiteWeekender
- February 11 – February 17: KiteDelight
- February 14- February 15: KiteWeekender
- February 25 – February 36: KiteWeekender
- March 4 – March 10: KiteDelight
- March 18 – March 19: KiteWeekender
- March 25 – March 26: KiteWeekender
- Custom dates and tours available too.